Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Does castor plant oil really make eyelashes grow longer?

Or is it just like mascara? As in, once you wash it off, your eyelashes are short again? Or does it actually make the eyelashes fuller and longer permanently?Does castor plant oil really make eyelashes grow longer?
Yes it does work. Vegtable oil and Vaseline also make them longer.


The results are not immediate though. You have to apply it every night and wait for the results to appear!!! :)Does castor plant oil really make eyelashes grow longer?
yes..I have tried it myself.


And Alex Castor Oil is NOT a Poison..I use it all the time (by putting a few drops in warm milk and drinking it) to ease my constipation..and I am not dead!
its like a remedy , not a cosmetic solution ..





try some olive oil too .. and vaseline... =))
You are aware of the fact that it is an extremely dangerous poison, right? I wouldn't advise putting it on yourself.
http://myblogonbeauty.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
try oil or Vaseline

No comments:

Post a Comment