Friday, December 18, 2009

You see my step mom I used to work at the plant she is working at and she always checked her own oil and water?

Now since my dad and her have been married he checks the oil and water in my step moms car for her once a month.You see my step mom I used to work at the plant she is working at and she always checked her own oil and water?
I deal with my own carYou see my step mom I used to work at the plant she is working at and she always checked her own oil and water?
Are you for real. If you are then that is what your father should do for her. That's a real man. They are to come by these days
Then your father is quite the gentleman. Good for him. She has found a keeper.
Maybe he doesn't want the dipstick to get rusty
Your dad is a nice guy.
That is wonderful! Good for them!
Thats good.
Get a life, eat more ruffage !
Blah Blah Blah..... dude do you even have a life?
HOW many times are you doing to ask the same stupid 'question' over and over?...
and...? no question here.....
And the question is.............................
LOL





Thanks for the laugh man!!





By the way my husband checks my oil too... LOL
And???





This is called ';doing something nice for your spouse';.





I'm not sure why you think this is a problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment