Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oil & Gas Plant Infra-sound pulverizing my body, Which end will the blood start running out of first?

The oil %26amp; gas companies came out here in the middle of our farms, put up 3 generation stations along this valley. The infra-sound along with the poisonous gases are killing me, the other people can't figure out what is wrong with them. I am very sick. I have never dealt with anything like this, even my dogs are suffering. Will this cause the livestock to have a terrible death rate from the ultra-sonic vibrations on the unborn fetuses? Can we make a living on livestock that does not reproduce?Oil %26amp; Gas Plant Infra-sound pulverizing my body, Which end will the blood start running out of first?
won't matter.your brain is gone already.

No comments:

Post a Comment